Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wenger: Title looks far away but we have not given up


Arsène Wenger says that he hasn't given up hope on regaining the Premiership title from Chelsea, even though the Blues and Manchester United are so far ahead in the league table.

Wenger said: "It looks far away, and that is why I believe at the moment it would look a bit pretentious to say that we will be champions this time - but on the other hand, I have not given up.

"I feel there is potential in the team and we are not missing a lot.

"Perhaps we are lacking that bit of concentration and the games at home where we are always 1-0 down at set-pieces.

"I am confident we can get that out of the squad.

"Overall what makes me positive is this team can make a great comeback because they have a special character and special qualities."

[ Source form : arsenal-mania.com ]

No comments: